Thursday 23 June 2016

When I got accepted to the vocational pedagogy programme in Oulu, I was overwhelmed with joy. All thoughts came to my mind, how I would complete a competitive based education programme, would it take more workload since I have to work with my PhD dissertation. What can I gain from this programme? At that point, I just dropped everything, made myself brave, let’s face the challenge. Even though, I had a programme schedule in my hand, I was not sure how and what to focus during this programme. I just waited patiently to get the programme started.

Three days contact class in Oulu is quite a bit challenge for me since I am from another city quite far away from Oulu. My first struggle was to find a place to stay but was lucky enough to manage one. I reached Oulu on the starting date, with excitement, doubt, and curiosity; what am I going to learn there. Would it benefit to improve my pedagogical understanding and how could it benefit in my work? Most importantly, how to understand the competence based learning? I have no idea, how the class will be. What are my expectations from this course? 

No comments:

Post a Comment